Cruise ship hygiene reports
By clicking on the “I agree” button at the end of this page you agree that the data/reports/information (the “Information”) to be accessed by the following links is being made available to you by Southampton Port Health Authority on and subject to the following terms and conditions.
- Southampton Port Health Authority is providing the Information on an ‘as is’ basis and other than any express statements contained in these terms and conditions makes no representations or warranties of any kind with respect to the Information and disclaims all such representations and warranties. You acknowledge that the Information is made available without responsibility on the part of Southampton Port Health Authority and is not to be relied upon by you for any reason.
- Southampton Port Health Authority makes no representations or warranties about the accuracy, completeness or suitability for any purpose of the Information.
- The Information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors. All liability of Southampton Port Health Authority howsoever arising for any such inaccuracies or errors is expressly excluded to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Neither Southampton Port Health Authority nor any of its officers, employees or representatives will be liable for any loss or damage arising out of or in connection with the access and use of the Information (whether arising in contract, tort or otherwise and whether or not due to Southampton Port Health Authority’s negligence). This is a comprehensive limitation of liability that applies to all damages of any kind, including (without limitation) compensatory, direct, indirect or consequential damages, loss of data, income or profit, loss of or damage to property and claims of third parties.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, none of the exclusions and limitations in these terms and conditions are intended to (i) limit any rights you may have which by law may not be excluded nor (ii) in any way to exclude or limit Southampton Port Health Authority liability to you for death or personal injury resulting from Southampton Port Health Authority’s negligence or that of its employees or agents.
- The Information has been prepared and compiled by Southampton Port Health Authority for the purpose of the relevant legal requirements under the following:
- Environmental Protection Act 1990
- Public Health (Ships) Regulations 1979
- Food Safety Act 1990 (as amended)
- The Food Hygiene (England) Regulations 2006 (as amended)
- The Food Safety (Ships and Aircraft) (England and Scotland) Order 2003
- Council Regulation 852/2004 on the hygiene of foodstuffs
and to discharge the duties of [Southampton Port Health Authority] thereunder and not for any other purpose. The Information was not prepared or compiled for or in contemplation of any other purpose or reason and may not be used or relied upon for any other purpose or reason.
- You agree that you will not use the Information for any commercial purpose.
- You represent to Southampton Port Health Authority that you are not accessing the Information for financial gain.
- The purpose of making the Information available by means of this website (subject to these terms and conditions) is to save on additional administrative costs and expenses which would be generated by handling separate requests for copies of the Information from members of the public.
- The content of any report contained in the Information reflects observations made of the conditions found at the particular location on the date of inspection only and is not therefore necessarily still valid or up-to-date. For example it is possible that conditions may have changed since the date of the last reported inspection.
- The Information should not be regarded or construed as representing any recommendation or condemnation of the subject matter.
- The Information should be read and understood both in the context described in paragraph 4 above and in conjunction with all information and data relating to the particular subject. For example, in order to obtain a proper impression and understanding of any individual inspection report it is necessary to read it in conjunction with the content of any associated corrective action report.
- Copyright and all other intellectual property rights in the Information are the property of Southampton City Council or as the case may be of other third parties.
- You acknowledge that use of any of the Information, including reproduction or transmission in any form by any means electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, or stored on any retrieval system of any nature of any material contained in the Information may not be made without the express prior written permission of the Solicitor to Southampton City Council.
- You acknowledge that the fact that Southampton Port Health Authority has made available to you the Information does not give you a right to use the Information in a way that would infringe any copyright.
I have read, understood and agree to the terms and conditions set out above and signify my acceptance of them by clicking on the “I agree” button below.