Which businesses are eligible?
According to the Government's eligibility criteria, you are eligible for the grant if:
- Your business is based in England
- Your business is in the retail, hospitality and/or leisure sector
- Your business has a rateable value of under £51,000
Properties that will benefit from the relief will be occupied hereditaments that are wholly or mainly being used:
- As shops, restaurants, cafes, drinking establishments, cinemas and live music venues
- For assembly and leisure
- As hotels, guest and boarding premises and self-catering accommodation
Businesses which don’t pay business rates are not included in this scheme.
How much is the grant worth?
All eligible businesses will receive a one-off grant of £10,000 or £25,000.
Businesses in these sectors with a property that has a rateable value of less than £15,000 will receive a grant of £10,000.
Businesses in these sectors with a property that has a rateable value of between £15,000 and less than £51,000 will receive a grant of £25,000.
What do I do next?
If you believe you are eligible for the grant, please fill in the form below now so that any payments you receive can be paid promptly by BACS.
If we have already asked you to complete the online form, please also do this now. If eligible you will receive payment into your bank account within the next 10 working days and receipt confirmation will be sent to your email address.
Complete online application