Southampton City Council are seeking views on a draft home to school transport and post-16 travel arrangements policy.
Now is your opportunity to have your say. Please complete the questionnaire to give us your views on the draft policy. We are interested to hear about any ways in which the draft policy could affect you or others and any alternatives to the proposal we have put forward.
Whilst we have summarised proposed key changes to the policy within the questionnaire, we recommend that you read the full draft new policy as there have been a number of wording changes to provide greater clarification.
Further information can also be found within the Cabinet Paper.
The deadline for submitting feedback is 19 December 2018.
Home to School Transport and Post-16 Travel Arrangements questionnaire
Where possible we seek to make this questionnaire available in other formats, please email firstname.lastname@example.org for help.
We are also running the following public drop-in sessions throughout the consultation:
- 8 November, 10am to 12noon at Great Oaks School, Vermont Close, Southampton, SO16 7LT
- 12 November, 9:30am to 11:30am at Cedar School, Redbridge Lane, Nursling, SO16 0XN
- 13 November, 9:30am to 11:30am at Rosewood School, Aldermoor Road, SO16 5NA
- 14 November, 1pm to 3pm in the Community Room/building at Springwell School, Hinkler Road, Thornhill, SO19 6DH (Please note there is no parking available on the Springwell School site, but there is parking on adjacent roads and at Antelope Park Business Centre (where Oxygen, Costa, KFC are located))
- 19 November, 5pm to 6pm, Facebook Live hosted by Tammy Marks (SEND Service Manager) and Claire Pritchard (Southampton Parent Carer Forum Coordinator)