If you change your name, you will need to complete a change of name form and provide proof of your change of name, such as a marriage or civil partnership certificate, an amended birth certificate, or deed poll.

These forms are currently only available from your local authority electoral services team, please call 023 8083 2245 or send an e-mail to elections@southampton.gov.uk.