We are currently looking for adoptive parents for children and are keen to hear from people from all walks of life. We consider all enquiries and offer a dedicated service to support you on your adoption journey.
Enquire about adoption
The Adoption service offers advice and support for anyone who wishes to become an adoptive parent or who has been affected by adoption in any way.
Southampton Adoption Team are a caring and experienced team who work with children and families in Southampton whose lives have been affected by adoption.
Our aim is to create happy, loving and successful forever families, to give our children a brighter future.
Our work involves
- Finding families for children who need to be placed for adoption
- Supporting children and families before, during and after adoption
- Recruiting and assessing adults to be adopters for our children.
Find out more
Come along to one of our adoption and fostering information stalls for an informal chat with the team.
- Wednesday 23 May, 10am - 2pm, Asda Totton, SO40 3ZA
- Thursday 24 May, 10am - 12 noon, ParkLife Café in St James Park, SO15 5SD
Keep in touch
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with adopting in Southampton
Sign up for adopting e-newsletters
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0800 519 1818