Please provide as much information as possible when reporting your repair. Use the examples below as a guide.
- Gas heating – gas fire – faulty, loose, radiants in fire faulty
- Boiler, leaking, noisy, not working
- Communal heating not working
- Room thermostat
If you have no heating or hot water in your home please contact us by telephone as this may constitute as an emergency repair.
- Solid fuel – Chimney needs sweeping, fire smoking, glass strip needs replacing, not working properly, tiles are loose or broken
- Electronic (electric heating) heating – Storage heating with convector wall mounted convertor heater – not working
- Electricity – Heating and electrics – Sockets, light fitting, extract fan, smoke detector faulty battery or mains power, fuses, wall switch – Loose, no power, not working, lights flickering
If you have no electricity in your house check the fuse box if it is safe to do so. If you still have no electricity and your neighbours also have no power please contact Southern Electric.
Tel: 0800 072 7282
Website: Southern Electric
Report a repair