Service improvement & quality
We make sure the Housing Service is customer focussed and efficient.
- Strive to find savings and deliver good value for money for customers, making the most of new technology
- Involve you as we develop the service so we can make sure it meets your needs and preferences
- Seek out best practice and constantly try to improve the service by reviewing what we do and how we do it
- Support customers to get online, recognising the difficulty of this for some of our customers as well as the benefit it brings
- Always feed back to you following consultation.
We encourage and support customers to be involved so that together we can improve the Housing Service and make a difference in communities.
- Provide resources to enable you to attend meetings and training courses organised by Housing Services
- Provide free training courses to help you develop your skills and knowledge so that you can be involved effectively, which may help you with your CV, or to take up work or volunteering opportunities
- Demonstrate how Tenant and Leaseholder involvement has made a difference to the community or service
- Actively seek Block and Street Representatives where there are none.