2011/12 Grants to Voluntary Organisations
To consider the report of the Cabinet Member for Local Services and Community Safety, seeking approval for the allocation of the 2011/12 grants to voluntary organisations.
Voluntary and community groups were invited to submit applications during the twelve weeks from 13th August to 5th November 2010 for grants that meet the Council’s priorities and criteria. Following appraisal of the applications received, this report makes recommendations on the allocation of the available budget.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Decision due: 14 Mar 2011 by Cabinet
Lead member: Cabinet Member for Local Services and Community Safety
Lead director: Jon Dyer-Slade
Department: Local Services and Community Safety Portfolio
Meetings, briefings, e-mails
- Cabinet Members
- Southampton City Council Legal, Finance, Procurement and Property Services
- Other relevant Council officers
Public Comments may be sent to: Roma Andrews, Development Officer (Grants and Voluntary Sector) Tel: 023 8083 3198 Email: email@example.com By 14th February 2011.
Slippage/Variations/Reason for Withdrawal: None.
Register of Delegated Powers Reference Number or Cabinet Decision Number:: None.
- 14/03/2011 - 2011/12 Grants to Voluntary Organisations
- 14/03/2011 - Cabinet 2011/12 Grants to Voluntary Organisations 14/03/2011
- 2010/11 Grants to Voluntary Organisations report approved by Cabinet - 21st June 2010
- Review of Grants to Voluntary Organisations reports approved by Cabinet - 27th July and 23rd November 2009
- 023 8083 2430