Admission Arrangements 2012-13
To consider the report of the Head of Standards to determine the admission arrangements and Published Admission Numbers (PAN’s) for community and voluntary controlled schools for 2012-13.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Affects more than 1 ward or a significant community;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Decision due: 14 Mar 2011 by Cabinet
Department: Children's Services and Learning Portfolio
Advert in local press, email to schools and Hampshire County Council.
Schools in Southampton City Council, Hampshire County Council, SCC Admissions Forum and public.
Public Comments may be sent to: Ross Williams, Admissions Manager 3rd Floor, Southbrook Rise 4-8 Millbrook Road East Southampton SO15 1YG Tel: 023 8083 4048 Email: Ross.firstname.lastname@example.org
- 14/03/2011 - Admission Arrangements 2012-13
- 14/03/2011 - Cabinet Admission Arrangements 2012-13 14/03/2011
- Admission Policies for primary, junior and secondary entry
- Coordinated schemes for Year R applications, Infant to Junior Transfer and Primary to Secondary transfer
- Coordinated schemes for in year admissions
- School Admissions Code 2010
- The School Admissions (Admission Arrangements) (England) Regulations 2008
- The School Admissions (Coordination of Admission Arrangements) (England) Regulations 2008
- 023 8083 2430