Issue - meetings
2012/13 Grants to Voluntary Organisations
Meeting: 13/02/2012 - Cabinet (Item 82)
Report of the Cabinet Member of Housing seeking Cabinet approval for the final allocation of 2012/13 grants to voluntary organisations, attached.
- 10-Grants to VOs - APP1, item 82 PDF 86 KB
- 10-Grants to VOs - APP2, item 82 PDF 40 KB
- 10-Grants to VOs - APP3, item 82 PDF 53 KB
DECISION MADE (Ref: CAB 11/12 7589)
On consideration of the report of the Cabinet Member for Housing and having received representations from Members of the Council, Cabinet made the following decision:
(i) To approve the grant recommendations set out in the attached Appendix 1.
(ii) To delegate authority to the Manager of the Communities Team following consultation with the Cabinet Member for Housing to allocate Community Chest grants during the year.
(iii) To delegate authority to the Manager of the Communities Team following consultation with the Cabinet Member for Housing to allocate the unallocated budget of £31,721 during the year as grants to voluntary organisations for crisis funding, exceptional projects or any ad hoc grant applications received during the year that meet the council’s funding priorities.
(iv) To delegate authority to the Director of Economic Development following consultation with the Cabinet Member for Housing to:
· determine any outstanding applications for grants for 2012/13 and to authorise grants to applicants subject to remaining within approved budgets
· do anything necessary to give effect to allocation of grants for 2012/13
- 023 8083 2430