2012/13 Grants to Voluntary Organisations
To consider a report of the Cabinet Member of Housing seeking Cabinet approval for the final allocation of 2012/13 grants.
On 27th October 2011, following stakeholder consultation, an officer delegated decision was made to
- suspend the grant application process for awarding grants from the corporate grants budget for 2012/13 and
- renew 2011/12 grants at current levels, excluding any paid notice, for a further year until 31st March 2013 subject to satisfactory monitoring.
Monitoring forms have been sent to grant recipients for completion and return by 6th January.
Decision type: Key
Reason Key: Expenditure > £500,000;
Decision status: Recommendations Approved
Wards affected: (All Wards);
Decision due: 13 Feb 2012 by Cabinet
Lead director: Director Economic Development
Department: Housing Portfolio
Contact: Roma Andrews, Development Officer Grants and Voluntary Sector Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 023 8083 3198.
City Council Grant Appraisers, Democratic, Legal and Finance Service Departments and relevant Cabinet Members.
Public Comments may be sent to: Roma Andrews Email email@example.com Tel. 023 8083 3198
- 13/02/2012 - 2012/13 Grants to Voluntary Organisations
- 13/02/2012 - Cabinet 2012/13 Grants to Voluntary Organisations 13/02/2012
- 2012/13 Grants to Voluntary Organisations Report to Cabinet 1st August 2011
- 2012/13 Grants to Voluntary Organisations Delegated Officer Decision Report 27th October 2011
- 023 8083 2430