A new way to pay for:
Allotments, Council Tax and Business Rates (or set up a direct debit) Housing Benefit overpayments, Garden Waste, Housing rent and insurance, Leaseholder charges, Mortgages, Music services, Trade Waste, Street works notices, Cycle maintenance and lessons.
Please note - currently you can only make payments for the services shown above using the E-store.
Don’t have time to register? No problem! Simply select Services and Payments, enter your invoice/account number and make a one-off payment.
The benefits of registering include:
- ability to register credit/debit card, email address and contact details
- you can pay for more than one item by adding to your shopping basket
- look after your account
- review your payment history
- make one off payments without registration
After registering, log into your home page and go to Services and Payments (second box) to pay.
Screen shot of home page:
Click on this button to start:
This is the first phase of the E-Store and more services will be added over the coming months. Once you have registered your account, the E-Store will remember your details for the next time you need to pay us.
If you have any questions or feedback please email E-Store.Feedback@southampton.gov.uk
- This secure Civica E-Store payments system is run on behalf of the council.
- If you choose to pay by credit card please note, there may be a surcharge of 1.5% added to the transaction.
- Should you find that a 3D Secure transaction is rejected, please contact your card issuing bank.
Invoice payments system to pay for any other council invoice. You will need your invoice number and invoice date to pay.
Pay a Parking Penalty Charge notice (PCN) - you will need to enter the ticket number and vehicle registration number. If we are unable to accept payment due to an issue with your PCN, we will request you to call our customer services team. You cannot pay here if you have received a warrant or if your vehicle has been clamped/removed by a bailiff. If your vehicle has been clamped or removed by the bailiff, you will need to contact the bailiff company direct.