If you feel that the situation you wish to report is urgent and the person concerned is at immediate risk, you should telephone us on the numbers listed below or call the Police on 999 (112 from a mobile).
Fill in the Report Abuse and Concerns form.
For more help contact us the numbers below:
- Children and Young People - 023 8083 3336
- Older People and Vulnerable Adults - 023 8083 3003
- Race and Hate Crime - 023 8083 4114
- Outside of normal office hours - 023 8023 3344
Further information on reporting abuse or concerns can be found by using the links below.
• Older People and Vulnerable adults
• Children and Young People
• Race or Hate Crime including race, religion, sexual orientation and disability
All contact with us will be treated in the strictest of confidence, (except where a crime may have been committed or where the person you are giving information may be at an unacceptable risk). You do not have to give your contact details. It is however very useful to be able to speak to you if we feel we need further information and if appropriate to give you feedback.
Southampton Strategy Against Hate Crime and Harassment