The cemetery has a Chapel situated within the grounds which, on payment of an additional fee, can be used for holding a service prior to a burial taking place.
For information on our below ground cremated remains plots, which can hold up to four sets of cremated remains, please contact Bereavement Services on 023 8076 6405.
Seating capacity: 100 people.
Hollybrook Cemetery is open at all times.
There are no public toilet facilities at this cemetery.
Limited short stay parking (90 minutes) in marked bays is available at the cemetery.
The first burial to take place in Hollybrook Cemetery was on 5 March 1913 and the cemetery can accommodate both new and re-opened graves in areas for different faith groups.
There is a section available for the interment of cremated remains and new sections for burials including areas of larger, premium graves.
The etched glass reredos screen in the Chapel was installed by E R Wright & Son, a local glass merchant, in the 1950s.
The memorial seat located behind the chapel was constructed by David Banks of Lymington and commemorates the civilian dead of World War 2. The seat is constructed from stones recovered from bomb damaged buildings within the City of Southampton.