Holy Trinity Church
Millbrook Road West
Millbrook Cemetery is open at all times. Please note there are no public toilet facilities at this cemetery.
For information on our below ground cremated remains plots, which can hold up to four sets of cremated remains, please contact Bereavement Services on 023 8076 6405.
The first burial to take place at Millbrook Cemetery (known then as Millbrook Parish Council Burial Ground) was on the 27 February 1909. Southampton City Council took ownership of the cemetery in 1954.
The cemetery can accommodate both new and re-opened graves.