Book Townhill Park Community Centre for a meeting, group activity or children's party.
Address: Townhill Park Community Centre, Meggeson Avenue, Townhill Park, Southampton, SO18 2FH
Community Asset Transfer update
For details on the transfer of this centre to City Life Church please see our Community Asset Transfer pages
- Hall up to 80 people
- Meeting room 1 up to 40 people
- Meeting room 2 up to 30 people
- Interview room up to 4 people
- IT facilities at an additional cost
- Fully accessible
- Limited on-street parking
To book this centre:
Please note that the booking clerk works off-site, enquiries regarding bookings cannot be answered at the centre without prior arrangement.
Townhill community centre hire charges per hour
|Non Profit organisations
- The use of the kitchen is included in the hire of any of the other rooms
- If you wish to hire the IT suite, then please be aware this should be used in Room 1, and will incur an additional charge of £8 per hour.
- Private hires also require a £50 deposit, refundable after the hire period
- Payment is required in advance for one-offs or private hire.
- Regular bookings will be invoiced monthly.
Townhill Park community centre is a shared facility with Southampton City Council's Children's Services, this new modern building is fully accessible and offers a variety of rooms for community hire.
Regular activities at this centre:
- Monday to Friday 9am to 3:30pm term time only – All Hallows ‘Too’ Pre-school. Contact Capucine Rowe on 07837 630653
- 1st and 3rd Tuesday of each month 10am to 12noon – SARC
- Tuesday 10:30am to 12:30pm - Tea and Tech sessions - to help local residents to use a computer and provide a place to go online to do school admissions, benefit applications, job searches etc. - Run by SO18 Big Local
- Tuesday 7pm to 8pm – Pilates/Yoga
- Tuesday (Monthly) – After school family session fun by Christians of Townhill Park
- Wednesday 10am to 12pm – Fifty Plus Club. Contact Christine 07880 557661
- Wednesday 5:30pm to 6:30pm – Beavers
- Wednesday 6:45pm to 8:15pm Cubs term time only
- Thursday 9:30am to 11:30am – Quitters (stop smoking support group)
- Thursday 5:30pm and 7:30pm – Slimming World. Contact Kay 07833 746532
- Thursday 7pm to 9pm – Russian Church
- Friday 7pm to 9pm – Scouts term time only
- Friday 4pm to 7pm – Dance, Street Fitness and Contemporary
- Saturday 10am to 4pm – Life Link Pathfinders
- Saturday 6pm to 8pm and Sunday 10am to 2pm – Russian Church
All events or groups meet in the Main Hall unless stated otherwise.
For details of the Sure Start courses running at the Community Centre please ask at Cutbush Children's Centre.
Please note: some groups operate waiting lists and/or charge for attendance, so you are advised to call the person listed above if you wish to join a group or find out more information. Where specific contact details for groups are not given, please contact the centre direct.