The Celebrations Grant offers grants up to £500 as a contribution towards the cost of community events that celebrate recognised local, national or international days.
Who can apply?
Community, voluntary and not-for-profit organisations holding events for Southampton city residents are eligible to apply.
Organisations with an annual income of less than £250,000 have priority.
Please see our application guidelines for more information about what the Celebrations Grant can and can’t fund.
Deadline for applications
- Friday 29 May 2020, at midday
- Friday 30 October 2020, at midday
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines to ensure your group and project are eligible for funding.
- Download and save the MS Word application form to your computer.
- Submit the application form and the supporting documents to the email address on the form. You can also submit the supporting documents by post if you need to.
If you have any queries about the grant scheme or application forms please contact email@example.com
Monitoring your grant