Temporary Business Permit
Permits for businesses with an address in a resident's permit zone and for trades people working in a resident's permit zone. Valid for use in the stated resident's permit zone for 2 weeks.
- A temporary business permit valid for 2 weeks costs £14
Apply for a temporary business permit
For businesses with an address in a resident's permit zone.
- A business permit valid for 4 months costs £115
- A business permit valid for a year costs £306
Apply for a business permit
Suburban Business Permit
For businesses wishing to park in suburban car parks.
- A suburban business permit valid for a year costs £250
Apply for a business permit for suburban car parks
Zone 21 West Marlands Rd & Guildhall Square Permit
West Marlands Road and Guildhall Square is a restricted parking zone and loading and unloading is only permitted in the ‘Permit holder’ bays designated for this purpose. Anyone wishing to park in these bays to load or unload a vehicle may need to obtain a permit.
To load or unload in West Marlands Road permit bays:
- A Zone 21 Guildhall permit valid for 30 minutes costs £1
- A Zone 21 Guildhall permit valid for a day costs £10
- A Zone 21 Guildhall permit valid for year £60
Zone 21 Guildhall Square permit application form
Please read together with the Zone 21 Guildhall guidance
Misuse of a parking permit is fraud. We will investigate all reports of the misuse of business permits.