Renew online (not Zone A)
You will need:
- A MySouthampton account - We will ask you to sign up or log in when applying
- To upload proof of vehicle ownership - A smartphone photograph will do
- Your car registration number
- To make the payment with a credit or debit card. Your card must be registered for 3D Secure for the payment to be successful
- A printer (you can carry on without a printer but you will need one to print the temporary permit)
Renew a parking permit
If your permit expired over three weeks ago, or you have changed address since your permit was issued, you will need to apply for a new residents' permit.
Apply for a parking permit
Please note: If we ask you for more information, and you do not respond within three months, your application will be closed and you will not be refunded.
Renew by post
You will need to sign the statement on your reminder letter and return it with your payment.
Apply or renew in person
All permits, parking cards and season tickets can be issued in person at Gateway by appointment. To book your appointment please call our Customer Services team on 023 8083 2005.
Alternatively if you do not wish to make an appointment, you can visit Gateway and wait in the queue. However priority is given to customers with an appointment and at busy times you may be required to wait
Residents' permit downloadable forms and information.