The Community Award winning Mansel Park is a large open space of 10.6 hectares. Mansel Park has seen many exciting improvements over the years which have been greatly appreciated and are the result of successful joint working between council officers, partner organisations, external funding bodies and most importantly the local community.
Mansel Park has a variety of attractions, some of which are listed below:
• Play area
• Football pitches
• A multi-games area
• A family garden area by Millbrook Towers
• A mown grass maze and informal grassed area
• Footpaths and cycle ways with lighting
• A natural and wildlife interest area
• A play area for toddlers by Millbrook Towers
• adiZone an outdoor community multi sports gym covering an area 625 square metres in the shape of the 2012 Olympic logo.
• A community and sports pavilion known as the 'MP3'.
For more information visit the Friends of Mansel Park.
See the management plan below for more details of the park and what is happening.
Mansel Park, Evenlode Road, Millbrook, Southampton, SO16 9RS.