Basic guidance and help for applying for a school place
- Applying online is the preferred method. You can also apply using a paper form, but not both
- You cannot apply online for a school place to start before September 2018 or after the closing date
- If you have not applied for a school place before, or if you have done so before September 2015, you will need to register with the Citizen Portal
- The Citizen Portal account is separate to any other account you may hold with us
- The online system lets you amend your application up until the closing date. It also lets you check the progress of your application after the closing date
- Online and paper applications are treated equally
The parents' guide to the Citizen Portal will take you through the application process.
Further help is available on the following topics:
If you still need help with your application after reading our advice, please call 023 8083 3004 to speak to the Admissions team. Lines will be busy.