You may make changes to the details on the application only before the closing date.
- Once logged in to the Citizen Portal, click 'School Places'. Your current applications will be listed. You can then click 'Change application' to update them
- If you make any changes, you must submit your application again
- You will not be allowed to change your school choices after the closing date, unless you have a strong and genuine reason (such as you have moved house)
Withdrawing your application
- It is not possible to withdraw an online application
- You will need to write to the Admissions team advising them you wish to withdraw your application with a reason why