Solent Jobs Programme: Supporting you into work
Solent Jobs Programme provides the support to get the job you want:
- We are offering this help to anyone with a health condition (e.g. anxiety, depression or a physical health problem) who has been out of work for a while (to find out if you are eligible, please email email@example.com or call 023 8091 7585 or 07967 976 260)
- You will be offered help in areas of your life which are causing you problems in finding work (e.g. money problems, health or confidence issues, skills, or other concerns)
- You will receive one-to-one support for up to a year from a dedicated employment advisor who will help you every step of the way
- We are in touch with employers who are willing to give you a chance of temporary paid work so you can prove yourself in a work environment
- We'll be there to support you when you get a job, helping you settle in
We can help with:
- Money advice
- Health and wellbeing support
- Pre-employment training
- One-to-one coaching
- Confidence building and self-motivation
- CV writing and job search support
- Help with job applications and interview techniques
- On-the-job work experience
- On-going support after returning to work
What we expect from you:
- Willingness to look at new opportunities
- Commitment to developing your skills and competence
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
City Deal Solent Jobs Programme is funded by the European Social Fund through the Southampton and Portsmouth's City Deal Agreement.
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and we will place an updated version on this page. This will help ensure that you are always aware of what information we collect and how we use it. For more information and to access your records please see this privacy notice.