We understand that life can change very quickly, and your care needs or financial circumstances may change.
The changes in circumstances that you need to inform us about, include:
Change in circumstances to care needs
- Change of care requirements
- Change of health needs
- If you no longer need to receive any care
- If anything about your care package needs to be changed
If you wish to report a change in circumstances to your care needs, you can contact us by phone on 023 8083 3003 (option 1).
Changes to your financial circumstances
You will need to tell us about any changes to your financial circumstances to enable a review of your weekly client contribution. You must provide supporting evidence of any change in finances.
Examples could be, but are not restricted to, changes to:
- The amounts of income or benefits that you receive
- Your capital, for example your savings or if you have sold your property
- Your address
- The number of people living in your household
To inform us of any changes in your financial circumstances, please complete our online form and include supporting evidence:
Before you fill in this form
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself at least five minutes to fill in the form.
You will also need:
- Evidence of your change in income or financial circumstances
- The reference number, found at the top right of our letters, named OUR REF