Need help putting your bins out?

If you need help putting your bin out each week, you may find the assisted collection service can help. This service is offered to people who have a medical condition or disability, live alone and there is no-one in the property or nearby to help do this.

This service is only available to householders living within the city. We will need to check if you are eligible.

How to apply

You can apply for this service online.

Apply for assisted collections

Ordering replacement ‘A’ stickers

If you are already signed up to the assisted collection service and would like to order replacement ‘A’ stickers for your bins, please let us know using our enquiry form


Before you fill in this form

You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.

Order replacement ‘A’ stickers