Order trade waste sacks
Waste sacks can be used by our commercial waste customers either:
- As a regular sack collection service
- To bag waste that cannot fit inside your closed bin (side waste) alongside your regular bin collection
To use this service, you must have a waste transfer agreement with the council. Please contact us for more information on how to arrange an agreement:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone: 023 8083 4325
Pay for trade waste sacks
Sacks come in rolls of 25, cost per roll is:
- Residual (normal) waste £81.00 per roll (£3.24 per sack)
- Recycling (dry, mixed recycling) £55.25 per roll (£2.21 per sack)
Before you make a payment
You won't be able to save this form to complete later, so please allow yourself a couple of minutes to fill in the form.
Once you have placed your order and paid for the sacks, they will be delivered within three working days.
How to use the trade sacks
When your sacks are delivered, you should only place them out for collection on your agreed collection day.
If you currently do not have a recycling collection, you need to contact us before ordering and starting to use recycling sacks.
Any official council sacks left next to your bin will be collected along with the contents of your bin. There is no need to let us know how many sacks you are leaving out, as the collection and disposal costs are included in the price of the sacks.
Remember any side waste contained in non-council sacks, will not be collected.