ALERT LEVEL: National lockdown in England - stay at home▼
National lockdown rules now apply across England. Stay two metres apart from anyone not in your household or bubble. You must not leave or be outside of your home except where necessary. You may leave home to:
- Shop for basic necessities, for you or a vulnerable person
- Go to work, or provide voluntary or charitable services, if you cannot do so from home
- Exercise with your household (or support bubble) or one other person - once per day and not outside your local area.
- Meet your support bubble or childcare bubble where necessary, if you are legally permitted to form one
- Seek medical assistance or avoid injury, illness or risk of harm, including domestic abuse
- Attend education or childcare - for those eligible. Colleges, primary and secondary schools will remain open only for vulnerable children and the children of critical workers. All other children will learn remotely until February half term. Early Years settings remain open. Higher Education provision will remain online until mid February for all except future critical worker courses
Further information and details on exemptions is available on GOV.UK
Read our latest weekly COVID-19 data. ▲
This page includes information for the public on coronavirus. You can also follow us on Facebook and Twitter for real time information and sign-up to our e-mail alert service where you can stay up to date on the subjects you are interested in.