The Youth Forum Southampton is an open group for children and young people to join.
Becoming a member of the Youth Forum Southampton is a free and easy way to give your opinions on a wide range of local issues. It will enable you to influence how services are delivered, highlight issues you feel need to be reviewed, and help you shape public services for your community.
We want your views about anything the council are involved in, for example; schools, parks, transport, housing and social care to name but a few. We also want you to have your say on the council services you use directly.
By becoming a member, it is completely up to you how much or how little you would like to be involved. By signing up, we will inform you of the latest events, workshops and opportunities to have your say. Equally, if you have an idea such as a project, campaign or issue that you would like the Youth Forum to help with, then we want to hear from you!
If you are interested in becoming a member of the Youth Forum Southampton, please email email@example.com or sign up via the link below:
Youth Forum Southampton events feedback
- Priorities of the City Event - May 2015
- Mental Health Event - December 2015
- Education, Aspirations and Participation Event - March 2016
Our Southampton Speak Up Strategy will help you to understand how you can get involved to help make Southampton a better place for you, your friends and family to live.
Become a Youth Forum Champion!
Youth Forum Champions are a vibrant group of young people (aged 13-25 years) from across the city who meet monthly to discuss current issues, get involved in different projects and help make Southampton a place to be for all young people.
As a Youth Forum Champion, you will get the opportunity to:
- Be a ‘Young Advocate’ and represent young people in Southampton
- Organise and run campaigns on young people’s issues
- Help make a difference and make change happen for young people
- Work with politicians to tell them what young people in Southampton need and to make young people are listened to
- Organise and run events for young people
- Experience new things, make new friends and have fun
- Build your CV with fantastic experience!
If you are interested in becoming a Youth Forum Champion, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Want more information?
Email us: email@example.com
Call us: 023 8083 2104
Message us on Facebook: Search for ‘Youth Forum Southampton’
Follow us on Twitter: @youthforumsoton
Follow us on Instagram: @youthforumsoton