Energy reporting

There are two energy schemes that require us to report carbon emissions, overseen by the Department for Energy and Climate Change (DECC).

Carbon Reduction Commitment (CRC)

We are participants in the CRC. Under which we are required to pay carbon allowances to the government and report gas and electricity consumption for:

  • Corporate estate
  • Leisure centres
  • Street and traffic lighting

For further information download the document 'CRC annual report'.

The CRC is regulated by the Environment Agency.

Greenhouse gas

The DECC requires an annual greenhouse gas report from qualifying corporations, and ask local authorities to report under the same scheme rules and structure.


You can get in touch via email at