We are currently looking for adoptive parents for children and are keen to hear from people from all walks of life. We consider all enquiries and offer a dedicated service to support you on your adoption journey.
Enquire about adoption
The Adoption service offers advice and support for anyone who wishes to become an adoptive parent or who has been affected by adoption in any way.
Southampton Adoption Team are a caring and experienced team who work with children and families in Southampton whose lives have been affected by adoption.
Our aim is to create happy, loving and successful forever families, to give our children a brighter future.
Our work involves
- Finding families for children who need to be placed for adoption
- Supporting children and families before, during and after adoption
- Recruiting and assessing adults to be adopters for our children
Find out more
Come along to one of our adoption and fostering information stalls for an informal chat with the team.
- Thursday 19 July 2018, ParkLife Cafe, St James's Park, SO15 5SD, 10am to 12:30pm
- Friday 27 July 2018, SCPA Summer Play Day, Hoglands Park, Southampton, 10am to 2pm. Free entry
- Saturday 31 July 2018, New Forest Wildlife Park, 10am to 2pm. Usual admission prices apply
- Wednesday 15 August 2018, Longdown Activity Farm, Ashurst SO40 7EH, 10am to 4pm. Usual admission prices apply
- Tuesday 21 August, Co Op Portsmouth Road, SO19 9AT, 9:30am-12:30pm
- Saturday 25 August, Southampton Pride, Southampton Guildhall, 11am - 6pm
Keep in touch
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with adopting in Southampton
Sign up for adopting e-newsletters
Email us on email@example.com
Telephone: 0800 519 1818