We are currently looking for adoptive parents for children and are keen to hear from people from all walks of life. We consider all enquiries and offer a dedicated service to support you on your adoption journey.
Enquire about adoption
The Adoption service offers advice and support for anyone who wishes to become an adoptive parent or who has been affected by adoption in any way.
Southampton Adoption Team are a caring and experienced team who work with children and families in Southampton whose lives have been affected by adoption.
Our aim is to create happy, loving and successful forever families, to give our children a brighter future.
Our work involves
- Finding families for children who need to be placed for adoption
- Supporting children and families before, during and after adoption
- Recruiting and assessing adults to be adopters for our children
Find out more
National Adoption Week 2018 - 15 to 21 October. Come along to our Fostering and Adoption Recruitment Open Day to find out more.
Saturday 20 October, Ageas Bowl, Botley Road, West End, Southampton SO30 3XH. 10am to 2pm.
Pop up information events
Come along to one of our adoption and fostering information stalls for an informal chat with the team.
- Tuesday 25 September, Co Op, Spring Road SO19 2NT. 9:30am to 11:30am
- Wednesday 26 September, Portswood Library SO17 2NG. 10am to 1pm
- Thursday 4 October, Asda Eastleigh, SO53 3YJ. 9:30am to 1:30pm
Keep in touch
Like us on Facebook to keep up to date with adopting in Southampton
Sign up for adopting e-newsletters
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org
Telephone: 0800 519 1818