Wellbeing@Work - looking after your staff
COVID-19 - the Wellbeing@Work newsletters will help you support your own and your team's health and wellbeing during these extra-challenging times.
Why is it important to invest in employee wellbeing?
When you look after your people, your people look after your business
- Healthier means less sickness absence
- Happier means more motivated
- Engaged means more productive
- Supported means innovative
- Valued means retaining key talent
Make health and wellbeing part of your business culture and success
Encourage your staff to be healthier and happier
Wellbeing@Work is a free service from Southampton City Council.
Want to know more? You can start a conversation by emailing email@example.com