COVID-19 - the Wellbeing@Work newsletters will help you support your own and your team's health and wellbeing during these extra-challenging times.
Why is it important to invest in employee wellbeing?
When you look after your people, your people look after your business
- Healthier means less sickness absence
- Happier means more motivated
- Engaged means more productive
- Supported means innovative
- Valued means retaining key talent
Make health and wellbeing part of your business culture and success
- Develop your own action plan to become a recognised Wellbeing@Work Employer with access to a network of local Wellbeing Champions
- Join the Wellbeing@Work newsletter mailing list to receive monthly workplace wellbeing information and ideas
Encourage your staff to be healthier and happier
- Find comprehensive information and links to support yourself and your staff to be well mentally and physically
- Keep your Health and Wellbeing Noticeboard fresh and interesting with downloadable resources and links to national health campaigns
- Come to B2B networking events
- Promote walking and cycling to work
Wellbeing@Work is a free service from Southampton City Council.
Want to know more? You can start a conversation by emailing email@example.com