Amend an existing Housing Register application



There are changes to this service due to COVID-19. Check the latest updates.

If your circumstances have changed in any way since you first applied you must tell us so that your application can be updated and re-assessed.

You should tell us about:

  • Additional household member that needs to be included on the application (a new baby or a new partner living at the same address)
  • Changes in household - the death of a member of the household, divorce / relationship breakdown, member of the household who has now moved away / left the family home
  • Change of address
  • Any other changes in your circumstances which may affect your housing application
  • Changes in medical conditions which are affected by your current housing

Failure to inform the council of a change in circumstances within four weeks may result in your application being cancelled.

You will need to download and complete a change in circumstances form and provide proof of the change (a full birth certificate for a new child or tenancy agreement / utility bill / bank statements for a new address).

Once the change of circumstances and proof is received, we will assess it and send you the outcome of the assessment.

Amend an existing application