We are experiencing problems with our website search function. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Special decorating scheme
With the special decorating scheme two rooms can be decorated once every seven years free of charge.
To qualify for this scheme every tenant at the property must meet the following criteria:
- Every tenant living at the property must be be 75 years old or over, or be in receipt of one of the following disability benefits:
- Attendance Allowance/Constant Attendance Allowance
- Personal Independence Payment
- Employment & Support Allowance: Main Phase: (Support Group or Work Related Activity Group)
- Housing Benefit (with Disability Premium or Higher Pensioner Premium)
- Income Support (with Disability Premium or Higher Pensioner Premium)
- Industrial Injuries Benefits
- War Disablement Pension
The tenants must have lived at the property for a minimum of 7 years.
It must be at least 7 years since the tenant last had decorating carried out under this scheme at this property.
There must be no arrears for rent or rechargeable repairs.
There must not be an active 'Right to Buy' application.
Apply for the special decorating scheme