An emergency repair is an emergency that puts you, your family or your property in immediate danger. For example:
- You are locked out or stuck inside your home
- You are unable to securely lock or shut your front door, or unable to secure your home
- A ground floor window is smashed leaving your home exposed
- Burst pipes causing flooding or a leak that can't be contained and is causing damage to the surrounding area
- Electrical issues, like exposed wires, broken or sounding smoke alarms
- If you are a high risk tenant, for example, if you are elderly or disabled, no hot water or heating may be classed as an urgent or emergency repair
If your repair meets the emergency criteria, please telephone us on 023 8083 3006 (and select Option 2) between 8:30am – 5pm Monday to Friday. For emergency repairs outside of these times, please call us on 023 8023 3344.
For gas leaks call the National Gas and Emergency Service FREE on 0800 111 999 immediately.
Please note these telephone lines are for emergency repairs only, or for our tenants who are unable to report online.
If you are reading this online and do not meet the emergency criteria, please request a repair by using our report a repair form.
Report a repair
Please be assured we will deal with your request effectively and efficiently.
Do not use a mobile device, smoke or light matches near a gas leak. Do not turn electrical switches on or off. Open doors and windows. Turn off the gas meter at the control handle.
General safety information can be found on the National Grid website.