If you are a Council Tax, Business Rates or Housing Benefit/Council Tax Reduction customer you can manage your account online.
- Council Tax: View and manage your bills online, sign-up and amend Direct Debits and report a change of address.
- Housing Benefits: Check your current award for Housing Benefit and Council Tax support, view payments and receive notification of any changes to your award and view them online.
- Business Rates: Receive notification of bills and view them online and sign-up and amend your Direct Debit details
- Landlord services: Check Housing Benefit payments sent to you, view next and previous payments and overpayment details. Receive notification of any changes to your tenant’s award and view them online.
From 31 January, MySouthampton will no longer be available, so you will need to make the one of the following changes to continue to access the above services online:
- If you have an existing MySouthampton account and you have linked one of the services listed above, you will only need to reset your password after 1 February to continue using the service.
- If you have an existing MySouthampton account and you have not linked one of the services above, you will need to create a new account to continue using the service.
- If you are a brand new user, please use the link below to register
This system will be temporarily unavailable for a few minutes from around 9.30pm on Friday February 18 2022.