You need to bring the following documents with you when using our nationality checking service:
- Completed citizenship application form
- Original copy of your successful 'Life in the UK' test certificate and your evidence of your speaking and listening qualification (Naturalisation only)
- All the necessary documents as explained in the application form guideline notes
- Your debit or credit card. The citizenship application fee will be taken by the Home Office on receipt of your application
- Two passport style photographs per applicant (three if you are also using the passport service). These can be purchased from our photo booth in reception for £6.00 per person. Payment is cash only. Please allow sufficient time before your appointment to do this6
You must make your application in person. If you are married or in a civil partnership and want to make a joint application, then both of you must visit in person. If you have children under 18 years old, they do not have to be present.