Southampton Crematorium floris memorial plaques can contain an oval ceramic inset carrying either a portrait of the person commemorated or alternatively a miniature hand painted design.
- Each floris memorial plaque measures 12 by 4¾ inches (300mm by 120mm)
- The plaque is a manmade material with the appearance of stone inscribed with white text
- Plaques can accommodate 5 lines with up to 32 characters a line unless an image is required
- Inscription only plaques have text placed centrally
- Plaques with an emblem or photograph have the inscription offset to accommodate the decorative element
Choose from popular designs or if you want to customise any aspect of the memorial please contact us to discuss your requirements.
Floris memorial plaques can be located on the memorial wall at Southampton Crematorium or South Stoneham Garden of Rest.
Floris memorial plaques can be dedicated for 5, 10 or 20 years and are renewable thereafter.
The Floris memorial plaques form can be filled in and returned by email or printed off and sent by post. On receipt of the form a member of the team will contact you to discuss your requirements.
For more information about our memorials please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 023 8076 6405
Bassett Green Road