Southampton Crematorium pond memorial plaques are located on decorative wooden plinths around the peaceful natural ponds in the Garden of Rest, with benches available to sit and reflect.
- Each granite plaque measures 6 by 4 inches (150mm by 100mm)
- Lettering and emblems are engraved and highlighted in either white or gold
- Memorial plaques can accommodate up to 9 lines with up to 28 characters a line
- The font size depends on the amount of text
- The plaque can feature an emblem or a photograph
- Inscription only plaques have text placed centrally
- Plaques with an emblem or photograph have the inscription offset to accommodate the decorative element
Choose from popular designs or to customise any aspect of the memorial please contact us to discuss your personalised requirements.
Pond memorial plaques are located next to the ponds at either at Southampton Crematorium Valley pond or South Stoneham pond.
Plaques can be dedicated for 5, 10 or 20 years and are renewable thereafter.
The Pond plaque application form can be filled in and returned by email or printed off and sent by post. On receipt of the form a member of the team will contact you to discuss your requirements.
Pond plaque application form
For more information about our memorials please email firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 023 8076 6405
Bassett Green Road