Community Chest is the council's small grant scheme. Grants of between £100 and £2,500 are available for small, volunteer led community groups. Our priorities for funding are projects and activities that:
- Build bridges between different communities and generations, or
- Build stronger neighbourhoods and communities
Who can apply?
Community and voluntary organisations with an annual income of less than £250,000 supporting Southampton city residents are eligible to apply.
Organisations with an annual income of less than £50,000 have priority.
Please see our application guidelines for more information about what Community Chest can and can’t fund.
Deadline for applications:
Tuesday 30 April 2019, at midday.
Thursday 31 October 2019, at midday.
How to apply
- Read the application guidelines to ensure your group and project are eligible for funding.
- Download and save the MS Word application form to your computer.
- Submit the application form and the supporting documents to the email address on the form. You can also submit the supporting documents by post if you need to.
If you have any queries about the grant scheme or application forms please contact firstname.lastname@example.org