Mansel Park, Evenlode Road, Millbrook, Southampton, SO16 9RS
The Community Award winning Mansel Park is a large open space of 10.6 hectares.
- Play area
- Football pitches
- A multi-games area
- A family garden area by Millbrook Towers
- A mown grass maze and informal grassed area
- Footpaths and cycle ways with lighting
- A natural and wildlife interest area
- A play area for toddlers by Millbrook Towers
- AdiZone an outdoor community multi sports gym covering an area 625 square metres in the shape of the 2012 Olympic logo
- A community and sports pavilion known as the 'MP3'
Park Friends Groups
Working in partnership with Groundwork South, we encourage and support voluntary park friends groups that are keen to be involved in the maintenance and development of their local park.
Mansel Park Management Plans