Make an enforcement complaint

If you are concerned about a development near you which you think does not have planning permission, you can check if permission has been granted and what the conditions are before reporting it, by using the Public Access link below.

Public Access

If you think that the correct planning permission has been breached or that work has been carried out without the correct permission complete the form below and email it to

Report breaches 

The best sources of crucial information into investigations of suspected breaches of planning control are members of the public. So please be prepared to provide as much information as possible. We will not respond to any anonymous report - a name and address must always be supplied. All details submitted are held with the strictest confidentiality.