Thinking about fostering? Come along to one of our events, chat to our friendly team and take that first step to becoming a carer.
We are proud to be supporting LGBT+ Adoption and Fostering Week! 2-8 March 2020.
Pop up information events
We run lots of events for you to come along and find out more about becoming a foster carer. Our next events are:
- Wednesday 26 February 2020, Mettricks, Guildhall Place. 10am to 12:30pm
- Friday 28 February 2020, Northam Community Centre, 12midday to 2pm
- Tuesday 3 March 2020, Barclays Totton, SO40 3YN. 2:30pm to 4:30pm
- Wednesday 4 March 2020, ParkLife Cafe, Shirley, 11.30am to 2pm
- Thursday 19 March 2020, Barclays, Hedge End, 2.30pm to 4.30pm
- Tuesday 24 March 2020, Shirley Library, 11am - 1.30pm
Keep in touch
Like us on Facebook
Sign up for fostering e-newsletters
Email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or phone on 0800 5 19 18 18