Before you start
The quickest and easiest way to report a repair is online.
You will receive a response to your repair request within 24 working hours.
Report a repair
If you are reporting an urgent/emergency repair, you will need to telephone us.
When you request a repair we will ask you
- Your name, address, phone number and email address
- What and where the repair is, giving as much detail as possible
- When you are available to allow access to your property. Please provide us with a few days and times that are best for you. (Please note school run slots are limited)
We will then advise you
- If it is your responsibility to carry out the repair. Find out about your responsibilities as a tenant
- If you will need to pay for the repair. Find out about charges for repairs
- Your job order number – keep this safe as this will make it easier for you if you need to speak to us in the future
- An appointment date when possible or a date by when the repair will be carried out
Please ensure you are at home at the time of your appointment. If you need to change your appointment, please let us know by completing this form.
Re-arrange or cancel an appointment
IMPORTANT - If you are out when our tradesperson calls, your job will be cancelled and a card put through your door. You will need to report the repair again and arrange a new appointment.
You can use the guides below to see examples of the type of information to give us about your repair.