Apply for a school place or change an existing school place.
If you pay your council tax to Southampton City Council then you must apply for schools, wherever they are, through the Council Admissions team.
You cannot visit the Admissions team in person.
Find your catchment area
- Applications for September 2016 entry will open on 7 September 2015.
- For late applications, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you have recently moved to Southampton or you are not happy with your child's current school you can request an in year transfer
- If your child has an Education, Health and Care Plan or a Statement of Special Educational Needs, you will need to contact the Special Needs Team on 023 8083 3270
- If you intend to only apply to an independent or private school, please advise the School Admissions team in writing.