Our registration team will do their best to make your day special for all the right reasons. We appreciate that you may have lots of questions about your special day and now offer you a chance to meet a member of our team prior to the day.
Your meeting will include
- A 30 minute meeting with a member of the registration team
- An opportunity to view the chosen ceremony room (Westgate Hall, Golden Jubilee Room, Magnolia Room)
- Help you with any seating suggestions
- Help you with choosing your vows, readings etc
- Test any CDs with your downloaded music on
- Help you complete the Notes for Ceremony questionnaire
- Go through the itinerary for the special day, discuss times of arrival and interviews etc
- Discuss photography and videography
How do I book at Pre-Ceremony Consultation?
If you would like to take advantage of this bespoke service, please complete the email get in touch form to make an appointment. We recommend that you book this appointment at least eight weeks ahead of your ceremony.
Is there a fee?
The fee is £39 which is payable at the time of booking and is non-refundable. If the appointment is cancelled or changed with more than two working days notice it can be re-scheduled without a new fee being charged. A new fee would be charged if you do not attend the appointment or it is cancelled or changed within two working days of the appointment.
Please note: Marriages and civil partnerships in the small Register Office are pre-set with no ceremony. This choice is administrative only.