Tell us you're moving house

To register for Council Tax or to notify us that you are moving, you need to complete a change of address form.

The Register a Change of Address form below can be completed if you are:

  • Moving into Southampton
  • Moving within Southampton
  • Moving from Southampton

If you are moving within Southampton, please provide your council tax account reference number where indicated. Your account number can be found on your council tax bill, in the left hand corner marked 'Your account number'.

Once we have all your details we will send you your new council tax bill or change your account. This may take up to 10 days.

You will then be able to set up a Direct Debit, pay online, and view your council tax account details on our website.

Register a change of address