A to Z of Council Services

Data Protection

More About... Data Protection

Also See


The help with debt section has advice on budgeting,dealing creditors and maximising your income.

More About... Help with debt

Deferred payments

More About... Deferred payments

Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DOLS)

More About... DOLS

Digital magazines and newspapers

More About... Digital magazines and newspapers

Direct Payments

More About... Direct Payments

Disabled Bays

You can apply to have a disabled bay marked on the street outside or near to your home.

More About... Residential Disabled Bays

Disabled facilities grant

More About... Disabled facilities grant

Disabled Parking & Blue Badge

Blue Badge Parking

More About... Blue Badge Parking

Discretionary Housing Payments

Apply for additional help if your Housing Benefit and Council Tax Reduction do not cover your costs.

More About... Discretionary Housing Payments


Lost, found and Dog Control

More About... Dogs

Also See

Door supervisors - licensing

More About... Door supervisors

Drainage issues

Report drainage issues on roads, pavements or other land

More About... Blocked drains

Drug and alcohol recovery service

More About... Drug and alcohol recovery service

Back to top of A to Z