A to Z of Council Services

Filming in Southampton

Discover Southampton

More about: Filming in Southampton

Find a Care Home

Residential care homes are available to anyone aged 65 or over and living within the city boundaries.

More about: Find a Care Home


At present, approximately 10% of the city is identified as being at high or medium risk of flooding from tidal and fluvial sources.

More about: Flooding

Food Safety

The Environmental Health service can investigate complaints about food sold in Southampton or about food businesses operating in the city.

More about: Food Safety

Forest Schools

Activities for children

More about: Activities and events


More about: Fostering

Free school meals

Eligibility and how to apply for free school meals

More about: Free school meals

Freedom of Information

Under the Freedom of Information Act 2000 (the FOIA) and the Environmental Information Regulations 2004 (the EIR) you have a right to request any recorded information held by Southampton City Council.

More about: Freedom of Information

Back to top of A to Z