Are you committed to improving the life chances and outcomes for children? If so, we want to hear from you!
We’re always looking for social workers and other key roles within our Children and Learning team to help support our vulnerable children, young people and families across the city.
Newly Qualified Social Workers (ASYEs)
- Are you a newly qualified Social Worker?
- Are you looking for a supportive employer with good training and career progression opportunities?
- Are you looking to join a collaborative team working with partners across the city to deliver better outcomes for vulnerable children and young people in Southampton?
- Are you ready to join our Southampton Family?
Qualified Senior Social Workers
- Are you an experienced Social Worker looking for your next move?
- Are you a good communicator with specialist skills in dealing with vulnerable people?
- Are you skilled at creating, monitoring and reviewing individual care plans?
- Are you able to identify and assess risk or problems?
- Are you working with longer term children in need who are subject to Child Protection plans including PLO?
How to apply SHOW
What are the benefits? SHOW
What does the package include? SHOW
How inclusive is Southampton as an employer? SHOW
Get in touch, we’d love to hear from you!
If you are interested in being a Social Worker or Manager in Children's Services and you have any questions, contact Steph Murray our Deputy Director of Children’s Social Care and Families First.