Make a difference to the lives of local people who need your support
It’s not just personal care and making tea… it’s so much more than that.
We are looking for carers to support local people in Southampton in their homes and in residential care homes. If you’re interested in making a genuine difference to people’s lives, then – we need YOU.
There are many great reasons to work in adult social care:
- Job security
- Flexible working patterns around you and your personal interests and family life
- Fixed hours and zero-hour contracts
- Living wage
- Full training given
- A carer where you can progress with pathways to other roles in health and adult care
- Cost of travel may be covered for certain for home care roles
- Could help to expand your CV and your career
- An enormous sense of personal achievement from knowing you are helping other local people!